When: November 24th, 3:00PM to 6:00PM
Where: Sage, 839 – 3 Ave NW
Practitioner: Alanna King, from Alanna Scott King Coaching Services
$59 Early bird, $69 after November 17th
Register: email@example.com with your name & event name to receive payment instructions.
Max: 12 participants – first come first serve registration
Have you been struggling in some areas of your life?
Do you really believe you deserve a wonderful life?
Are your unconscious beliefs sabotaging your good?
Regardless of how much inner work we have done, there is always more to uncover. Are you willing to go deeper?
The basic Heal Your Life® philosophy is:
– what we think about ourselves becomes true for us
– every thought we think is creating our future
– we create our experiences with our thoughts and our feelings
– the thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences
– loving yourself is the foundation for positive change
– we can forgive ourselves and those who have harmed us to release the past
We will learn how to:
• Find beliefs that are limiting you now
• Use techniques for transforming those beliefs
• Love your Inner Child
• Forgive the past
• Welcome more good into your life.
This workshop is based on Louise Hay and her book Heal Your Life® which has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.
Louise Hay’s Heal Your Life® book will be available for purchase at the event.
For more on Alanna visit: